Plaats nieuw bericht Plaats reactie Vorige onderwerp | Volgende onderwerp
Interaddict forum index » Algemeen en Actualiteit » Dear Pastor, I started musturbating at the age of 15
Pim
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 15:39 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Ik heb een gastenboek service, waarbij best veel mensen met vragen over een website, bij mij aankomen, i.p.v. bij de eigenaar van de website..
Ook log ik hoe lang mensen doen over het typen van een mailtje, om spam te kunnen filteren..

(Mailtjes waar minder dan 10 seconde over gedaan is, is 99,8% v/d tijd spam..)

Nu kreeg ik een mailtje waar iemand 58 minuten over gedaan had, en wel de volgende Gieren

Quote:
Dear Pastor,

Thank God that i found your Website and may He bless you for the Wonderful work you are doing. I am a young man, 21 years of age. I am a sinner and want to change to come closer to God. I have tried several times to stop the bad things that eats up my spirit but any time i try there is this onething that i find every hard to stop, it has now become the barrier me and My God. This sin that i find very hard to stop to is Musturbation. I started musturbating at the age of 15 and i have been doing it since. Pastor help me in any way you can for i am realy suffering but dont know how to end the suffering.
Thank you for the good work you are doing.

Emmanuel

Waarop ik reageerde met:

Quote:
Dear Emmanuel,

Religious attitudes towards masturbation are varied. In some masturbation is regarded as an impure practice, and carries indications that it is taboo. In others it is encouraged as a healthy, normal practice that can lead to higher spirituality.
We list masturbation as one of the "Offenses Against Chastity" and call it "an intrinsically and gravely disordered action" because "use of the sexual faculty outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose."

It is thought that most people begin masturbating when reaching adolescence. Many scholarly and clinical studies have been done on the matter, and many informal surveys have asked the question. A 2004 survey by Toronto magazine NOW was answered by an unspecified number of thousands.[9] The results show that an overwhelming majority of the males — 81% — began masturbating between the ages of 10 and 15. Among females, the same figure was a more modest majority of 55%. (Note that surveys on sexual practices are prone to self-selection bias.) It is not uncommon however to begin much earlier, and this is more frequent among females: 18% had begun by the time they turned 10, and 6% already by the time they turned 6.

In general it is believed that individuals of either sex who are not in sexually active relationships tend to masturbate more frequently than those who are; however, much of the time this is not true as masturbation alone or with a partner is often a feature of a healthy relationship. For both males and females, masturbation is a way to relieve stress, anxiety and even boredom.

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

With Kind Regards,

The Pastor

En nu reageert hij weer:

Quote:
Are you saying it is okay to musturbate

Waarop wij reageren met Tongsmiley

Quote:
Dear Emmanuel, yes it is okay for you to masturbate. But try to keep the frequency to an absolute minimum. If needed, try to prolong the masturbation with the use of lubricants, and therefore increasing the time between sessions.

Good luck, and if you need further advice, do not hesitate to contact me again.

Dennums
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 15:59 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Klootzak Smiley Wel vet! Wie heeft die tekst bedacht of heb je die ergens vandaan ge copy-paste?
Maargoed, als er een hemel bestaat ben je nu verantwoordelijk voor zijn ticket naar de hel...Smiley

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 16:13 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

lol , Smiley

Ben benieuwd hoe je dat loggen doet "tijd van email typen".

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 16:15 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Die eerste tekst heb ik gecopy&paste van http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation .
Wel een beetje aangepast.
En die laatste reactie, heeft arturo naast mij verzonnen.. Smiley

Colin, een teller input veld in je formuliertje zetten:
<input type="hidden" id="uc" name="uc" value="1">

Dit scriptje onder het formulier zetten:
<script type="text/javascript">
var c=0;
var t;
function timedCount()
{
document.getElementById('uc').value=c;
c=c+1;
t=setTimeout("timedCount()",1000);
}
timedCount();
</script>

En dan word de variable 'uc' meegestuurd, met het aantal seconden dat er over gedaan is.

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 16:28 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Waarom willen Christenen toch altijd alles zo graag met hoofdletters schrijven? Him, His, Masturbation. Het zal wel iets met het ziektebeeld te maken hebben Tongsmiley

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 17:02 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Geniaal... Misschien had je als "Pastor" alleen ook nog ff de bijbel moeten quoten Knipoog. En zeggen dat misschien masturbation hem sowieso wel closer to God brengt Smiley.

Goeie topictitel trouwens Knipoog
Tony Eveready is known for a scene in which he inserts his testicles into a woman's rectum. He then proceeds to have vaginal intercourse with her whilst groaning, "Nuts in the ass; dick in the pussy!"
Lonja
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 28 Nov 2006 21:43 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Haha, misschien loopt Luuk Koelman je in de mailing te nemen Pim!

Bericht Geplaatst: 29 Nov 2006 15:16 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

And the storie continues Smiley

Hij reageert met

Quote:
Is it not sinfull to musturbate and what do you mean by using
lubricate and prolonging session

Waarop wij reageren met... Lees vooral de laatste regels Smiley

Quote:
Emmanuel,

To answer your question; no it is not sinful to masturbate. The Bible does not specifically condemn masturbation, nor does the Bible specifically condone it. This tends to be one of those "taboo" subjects that people don't often talk about, but if it is a sin then it's important for us to know that. I have tried to deal with this subject carefully, but please forgive me if anything I say makes you uncomfortable. Personally, I don't believe that God cringes at the subject of masturbation, so we should try to set our fleshly reactions aside for a moment in order to seek God's view on the matter. If we can't take an objective, mature look at a subject such as this, honestly seeking God's heart, then we are not likely to find God's will and we might end up doing things that are sinful in His eyes. Possibly you will be surprised at my conclusions, and perhaps you will disagree with me, but it's important that we don't allow our feelings to dictate our beliefs in this area.

Some people say that Onan masturbated in the Old Testament (which is why masturbation is sometimes called "Onanism"), and they say that God killed Onan for his wickedness. People sometimes use this as an argument against masturbation, but they have a misunderstanding of the situation. Notice what the Bible says about Onan:

"Judah got a wife for Er, his firstborn, and her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the Lord's sight; so the LORD put him to death. Then Judah said to Onan, "Lie with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother." But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord's sight; so he put him to death also." (Genesis 38:6-10)

If you have contracted the habit of masturbation, sometimes the sudden physical impulse is unavoidable. The use of a lubricant can give you a better climax (for lack of a better word) and therefore better suppressing the urge to do it again in a short period of time. I would especially advice the use of lubricants if you have a circumcised penis.

Different kinds of lubricants can be bought at your local erotic store. If you find it painful to go to such an establishment, do what I do, use olive oil.

My question to you is, how many times do you give in to masturbation? And more importantly do you have any impure thoughts while doing it ?

If you need further advice, don't hesitate to contact me on this matter.

With Kind Regards,

The Pastor

Bericht Geplaatst: 29 Nov 2006 15:39 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

ga es werken! Knipoog

Bericht Geplaatst: 29 Nov 2006 17:32 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Quote:
Different kinds of lubricants can be bought at your local erotic store. If you find it painful to go to such an establishment, do what I do, use olive oil.

lachen lachen
Tony Eveready is known for a scene in which he inserts his testicles into a woman's rectum. He then proceeds to have vaginal intercourse with her whilst groaning, "Nuts in the ass; dick in the pussy!"
kobuz
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 12:47 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Ben ik de enige die het niet helemaal gepast vind om op deze manier met die jongen te fucken? Of zie ik iets over het hoofd?
Marinho
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 13:34 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Wrom? Omdat 'ie later in de hel komt? Ach joh, daar gaan toch alle leuke mensen naartoe, dus daar is het tenminste gezellig.

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 14:26 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Tja, die jongen denkt volgens mij dat hij echt goed advies krijgt....van een pastoor....
Laurens
Senior Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 15:16 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Ach, alleen van die olijf-olie was misschien een beetje lullig Smiley, van een echte pastoor had hij vast geen beter advies gekregen, en anders had hij maar op moeten letten naar wie hij mailt.

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 16:29 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

kobuz schreef:
Tja, die jongen denkt volgens mij dat hij echt goed advies krijgt....van een pastoor....

En dat is niet grappig.....waarom? Smiley

Liever masturberen dan gelovig zijn zou ik denken...
BrownB
Addict

Bericht Geplaatst: 30 Nov 2006 16:48 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Waarom zou hij de jongen niet kunnen beschermen tegen het schuldgevoel dat een echte pastor hem waarschijnlijk wel had aangepraat? Zo ernstig wordt zijn geloof hier nou ook weer niet door aangetast.

Bericht Geplaatst: 04 Dec 2006 15:40 Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Reageer met quote

Ik zie de grap er ook wel van in en vind ook dat ie lekker aan zijn piel moet blijven trekken. Maar had wel meerdere reacties verwacht of het wel gepast was. Een moslim geef je ook geen koteletje met de mededeling dat het rundvlees is Tongsmiley
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie
Berichten van afgelopen:   

Ga naar:  
Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur